I studied Computer Science at California State University, Monterey Bay and now at Salesforce in San Francisco.
Previously interned at the Museum of Natural History, Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute and Bechtel corp.
A few of my more well-known projects include:
- How to get a job in tech [Subreddit Hacker News] a 4 post series of my most popular blog where I provide a guide on how to get a job in tech.
- Monterey county climate visualization, A project I worked on with the Museum of Natural History in Monterey, CA to visualize the long-term effects of climate change on the local watershed and ecosystem. Tech Stack: React, Mapbox and Python.
- speed.ai, a project that I developed to showcase on average how many Uber drivers are speeding in San Francisco and London. Stack: pySpark, Apache Hive, OSM, Uber Movements dataset.
- Convenient Hacknews, A side project that I created to have a split-pane view of hackernews where the user doesn’t have to leave the screen in order to view the news.
- Bollywood music generation using Machine Learning, Generate bollywood music using Long Short Term Memory Neural Networks (LSTM’s - RNN).
You can see more of my projects on my Github.
Want to get in touch? Contact Me.